BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

haiz...

today is my tiring day as i come back from work...today i chat with shi vern liao finally because yesterday i play games untill forgot to chat with my friends..sorry!!!Untill now i still feel interest at shi vern's secret but her secret is too forbidden or what...same with stainley fu...his secret also hard to figured out...today at facebook, kalvin is not my top friend liao...and he feel sad? LOL!!!!kalvin today still...shy about the thing that i mentioned...hehe...u maybe know...u can check it out at facebook the social interview that posted at kalvin's profile...find it out and u will know the answer already...kalvin, same advice: dont too shy and brave to say it out your feeling...wish you all the best,my friend!!!

2 comments:

Kalvin Lu said...

Huh?! I didnt even feel sad... =.=
Can you stop mentioning 'the thing' again.
...

Shi Vern said...

LOL kalvin...Che Shean y no update???=.=